About Geyer Fire – Fire System Installation, Testing, and More
Since 2011, Geyer Fire has served the state of Indiana with powerful fire prevention and protection methods. Our qualified technicians have the tools and expertise needed to keep your facility safe by eradicating fire hazards and strengthening fire protection systems. Our company is blazing a trail in the industry, and a partnership with Geyer Fire allows your business to focus on the big picture – not sweat the small stuff.
Here at Geyer Fire, it’s not about us – it’s always about the customer. We go above and beyond by responding quickly, customizing our deliverables, and even providing financing to ensure that our valued clients, their assets, and their facilities are protected from fire.
We understand that our clients have entrusted us with their business and the protection of their most valuable assets. We take that trust seriously. Allow us to manage your fire protection needs while you focus on what you do best.
Geyer Fire will always place the needs of the client first – ensuring that your fire protection plan is strategic and personalized. We work with our customers to minimize financial loss through the maintenance of fire sprinkler systems and other fire protection equipment.
We’ll thoroughly equip your business, so when the threat of fire strikes – you’ll be ready.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What value do we bring our customers?
Our customers rely on us for expertise. No matter the type of customer, whether a facility manager or a general contractor, we understand that our role is to provide guidance so that our customers are compliant with insurance providers, regulatory requirements, and local building and fire codes.
How do we deliver your service?
We keep things simple. Our customer is the core focus of why and how we deliver our services. We believe that our customers should have choices, and operate with that understanding to improve the quality of how we deliver. Too often, service providers seem to forget that the customer is paying for their services and has expectations. At Geyer Fire, we work for the customer and adjust our approach to fit their needs and schedule. It’s important that their voice is heard.
We are actively involved in the community and our industry. The following represent a handful of organizations where you may see us participate.
- Indiana Society of Healthcare Engineers (ISHE)
- American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE)
- Fire Inspectors Association of Indiana
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Indiana Construction Roundtable
- Indiana Subcontractors Association
- Signatory Contractor to the Local Union 669 Road Sprinkler Fitters
Geyer Fire Diverse Certifications as both Minority and Women Owned:
- National Minority Supplier Development Corporation (Mid-States)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- State of Indiana Minority and Women Owned Enterprise
- City of Indianapolis Minority and Women Owned Enterprise
- Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) DBE
Why Choose Us?
Geyer Fire ensures prompt delivery of final deliverables, strict adherence to the designated schedule, and strict adherence to safety requirements. Our in-house safety program results in favorable EMR and less risk to the contractor and owner.
By teaming up with Geyer Fire, you’ll receive the industry expertise and regulatory education you need to secure the safety of your staff and all other individuals involved with the project.
- Led by strong management team resulting in efficient team that schedules appropriately, understands the scope and completes the requirements
- Able to service new installations, retrofit, and tenant build-out of all types of fire sprinklers and fire pumps
- Proficient in BIM and 3D design build
- Familiar with state and city design release requirements and submittal to authorities
- A Contractor liaison with Fire AHJ
- Composed team members with strong technical backgrounds in fire protection