Fire Protection Systems in Indianapolis - Industries Served
Wherever individuals learn, work, live, or play – Geyer Fire is here to help keep them protected and safe. We are proud to protect a wide variety of industries with our powerful fire protection and fire sprinkler system services. These industries include:
- Utilities, and more
Our technicians will meet the code requirements for each specific industry, ensuring that your fire protection system is on par with the fire codes set by your state. Whatever the industry, Geyer Fire will provide highly dependable fire protection for your facility and staff.
Government Fire Sprinkler Systems
Government facilities are a backbone of our society – and many of them have been standing for 100 years or more. This means extra care and attention are needed when it comes to fire protection and fire sprinkler systems in Indianapolis. Our team knows exactly how to navigate and best protect government facilities of different sizes, structures, and ages. We will inspect the premises, advise you on the best course of action, and successfully implement our fire protection plan. Our technicians will also provide preventative maintenance so you and your staff can rest assured that the facility is safe and secure.
Why Choose Us?
Geyer Fire ensures prompt delivery of final deliverables, strict adherence to the designated schedule, and strict adherence to safety requirements. Our in-house safety program results in favorable EMR and less risk to the contractor and owner.
By teaming up with Geyer Fire, you’ll receive the industry expertise and regulatory education you need to secure the safety of your staff and all other individuals involved with the project.
- Led by strong management team resulting in efficient team that schedules appropriately, understands the scope and completes the requirements
- Able to service new installations, retrofit, and tenant build-out of all types of fire sprinklers and fire pumps
- Proficient in BIM and 3D design build
- Familiar with state and city design release requirements and submittal to authorities
- A Contractor liaison with Fire AHJ
- Composed team members with strong technical backgrounds in fire protection